Simple chicken nuggets prepared with Indian spices. Kids will love this nuggets because of its less spicy and awesome taste.
- 1/4 kg – Chicken (boneless, cut them in to strips)
- 1 no - Egg
- 1 tsp – Ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp – Red chilli powder (I used chicken masala powder)
- 2 pinches – Turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp – Coriander leaves (chopped finely)
- 3/4 tsp – Lemon juice
- 1/2 cup – Bread crumbs (as needed)
- Salt as needed
- Oil for shallow frying
- Cut chicken in to strips and wash them thoroughly with lemon juice and turmeric powder 3 or 4 times.
- Take a mixing bowl, add chicken, ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander leaves, lemon juice and required salt. Mix everything well together and marinate for 15 mins.
- Beat one egg in a shallow bowl and take breadcrumbs in a plate.Take one chicken strip and dip it in the egg and then in the breadcrumbs.Coat it well and arrange it in a plate.
- Heat oil in a frying pan, shallow fry those nuggets till it turns golden brown on both sides. Make sure you fry them over medium flame. Hot chicken nuggets are ready and serve with tomato ketchup.
- If you wish you could season egg with little salt and pepper on it.
- Always wash chicken in lemon juice once or twice in order to avoid the stinky smell from chicken (kavuchi smell).