Hakka Noodles is a popular Indo -Chinese dish. Hakka cuisine is the cooking style of the Hakka people, who are primarily found in southeastern China. I made hakka noodles with schezwan sauce.
- 1 pack – Ching’s secret “Hakka veg noodles”
- 1 cup – Cabbage (Shredded/Cut lengthwise thinly)
- 3/4 cup – Carrot (sliced thinly)
- 3/4 cup – Capsicum (Sliced thinly)
- 2 nos – Spring onions (chopped)
- 1 tsp – Ginger garlic paste
- 2 tsp – Schezwan stir-fry sauce (ching’s secret brand)
- 2 tsp – Soya sauce
- 1 tsp – Chili garlic sauce
- 1 tbsp – Oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Cooking of Hakka noodles:
- Boil 10 cups of water in a large pan, let the water bubble. Drop the noodles along with 1tsp of oil, little salt and boil them for only 2 to 3 minutes or until it is 3/4 done.
- Make sure its not over cooked. Drain the noodles and wash it in cold water to remove the excess starch. Spread on a flat surface and toss in 1 or 2 tsp oil to prevent sticking.
Making of schezwan vegetable hakka noodles:
- Heat oil in a pan, saute ginger garlic paste for few seconds. Add all the vegetables, required salt and pepper; cook for about 2 to 3 minutes. Now add all the sauces one by one while stirring.
- Finally add noodles and stir-fry on high flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped spring onions and serve hot.