Rose milk is a popular summer drink in India. Popsicle prepared with rose milk, which tastes simply awesome and very simple to make.
Yields 8 popsicles
- 2 cups - Milk (i used 2%)
- 4 tsp - Rose milk mix ( i used rajam brand)
- Sugar to taste
- Take a vessel, add milk and bring it to boil. Switch off the stove, when the foam comes up.
- Allow them to cool completely and transfer it to a bowl. Keep it in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours.
- Now take a bowl, add 4 tsp of rose milk drink mix, required sugar and filtered chilled milk to it, mix everything well. Simple and yummy rose milk is ready.
- You can use any popsicle mold of your choice. Pour rose milk and close the popsicles mold with lid, freeze it for 4 to 5 hours or overnight in the freezer part of the refrigerator.
- When it is done, take it out and carefully show the outer surface under tap of hot running water for 30 seconds before pull out the popsicles. Serve it immediately.
- You can also use whole milk instead of 2 % milk.
- Make sure to wipe up any spills on the mold or tray before you put the tray into the freezer.
- When your popsicles are completely frozen, you will be able to pull on the stick easily. If the stick comes out by itself, your popsicle is not completely frozen. If the stick stays fast, your popsicle is frozen (ready to eat).