Mushroom pepper fry is a simple dish made with mushroom and freshly crushed pepper. It is a healthy and tasty choice. Kids too love this simple great recipe.
- 1 pack – White button mushroom (sliced lengthwise)
- 1 no – Big onion (chopped finely)
- 1 tsp – Ginger (minced)
- 1 tsp – Garlic (minced)
- 1 tsp – Fresh pepper powder (coarsely grind it )
- Salt as needed
- 2 tsp – Oil
- Heat oil in a pan, fry ginger garlic for few seconds and then add onion along with required salt saute until golden brown.
- Now add sliced mushroom, fry until it is 3/4 done and add freshly crushed pepper powder fry until raw smell goes or until mushroom gets dried.
- Now simple mushroom pepper fry is ready and serve hot with rice.