Egg paniyaram is a tasty paniyaram made with egg and idly flour. Eggs are one of nature's most nutritious foods. One large egg contains only 70 calories and an incredible amount of nutrition. Eggs are a source of High Quality Protein. Best lunch box idea for kids.
- 2 cups – Idly flour
- 2 nos – Egg
- 1 tsp – Cumin seeds
- 1 tbsp – Coriander leaves (chopped finely)
- 1 tbsp – Mint leaves (chopped finely)
- 1 pinch – Turmeric powder
- Salt as per taste
- Take a wide bowl, add eggs and beat it nicely. Add chopped coriander leaves, mint leaves, a pinch turmeric powder, cumin seeds and required salt; Mix well.
- Finally add idly flour and mix everything well together. Now paniyaram mix is ready.
- Heat paniyaram pan. Put 2 to 3 drops of oil in each hole; fill each hole with the batter and drizzle few drops of oil on the top. After 2 – 3 minutes, flip over to cook the other sides. Once both sides turn golden brown, switch off and serve hot with ketchup.