Carrot and celery sandwich is a best lunch box item for kids. It is a very simple and yummy sandwich that can be prepared in few minutes.
- 4 slices – Whole wheat bread (you can use any sandwich bread)
- 2 tbsp - Spreadable cream cheese
- 1 no - Carrot, grated
- 1 stalk – Celery (finely chopped)
- Salt and pepper
- Take a mixing bowl, add grated carrot, chopped celery, cream cheese, salt and pepper as needed, mix everything well together.
- Spread 1 1/2 tbsp of cream cheese mixture on one side of the bread and close it with other bread. Follow the same procedure with the rest of the bread slices.
- Now carrot and celery sandwich is ready.