Sakkaravalli kizhangu/ sweet potato is rich in complex carbohydrates, dietary fiber, beta carotene, vitamin C, and vitamin B6. Kids will love this recipe.
- 2 nos – Sweet potato (big sized)
- 1 /2 cup – Jaggery (as needed)
- 1 pinch – Turmeric powder
- Peel the skin of Sakkaravalli Kizhangu/sweet potato and chop it into cubes.
- Cook it in a heavy bottomed pan by adding some water and turmeric powder.
- When Sakkaravalli Kizhangu is fully cooked, add grated jaggery and mix it well and switch off the flame
- Delicious Sakkaravalli Kizhangu sweet is ready to serve.This is a very healthy evening snacks for Kids.