Waffle with fresh blueberry and maple syrup is one of my daughter's favourite breakfast items. Only because of her, i tried this eggless waffle which is prepared with combination of all purpose flour and wheat flour.
Yields 5 to 6 waffle
- 1 cup - All purpose flour
- 1/4 cup - Whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp - Baking powder
- 2 to 3 tbsp - Sugar
- 2 tbsp - Oil ( i used olive oil)
- 1 1/4 cup - Water
- Salt to taste
- Maple syrup or honey for serving
- Take all dry ingredients like all purpose flour, wheat flour, sugar, salt and baking powder in a mixing bowl, mix it well.
- Add water and oil, mix well so that no lumps are found. Meanwhile pre-heat waffle maker, grease it with cooking oil spray before pouring the batter(only if required).
- Pour ladle full of batter in the pre-heated waffle maker. You can check your waffle maker's manual and pour required batter as directed.
- Close the lid and cook until waffle is brown in color or well cooked. Serve with maple syrup or honey, also with fresh fruits of your choice.
- Waffle takes more time to cook, you have to wait for perfectly cooked waffle. Also the making time depends on the waffle maker you are using.
- Cover the waffle maker with batter as shown in the picture. Only then you will get perfectly shaped waffle.