Simple recipe with a tempting strawberry jam filling and a flaky pastry on top.
Yields 8 croissant
- Croissant dough ( i used store bought dough)
- Strawberry jam as needed (click link for recipe)
- 1 tbsp – Melted butter for brushing
- Icing sugar as needed for decoration
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray baking tray with cooking spray or use parchment paper; set aside.
- Unroll croissant dough onto work surface. Spread a tbsp of strawberry jam evenly over dough. Starting with long side, roll up dough into tight roll. Continue the same procedure with rest of the dough.
- Now brush the top with melted butter and arrange them in a prepared baking tray.
- Bake them for 15 to 20 minutes or until tops are slightly golden brown. Generously drizzle icing sugar over rolls (it’s not necessary to wait for them to cool). Enjoy with your family.
- I used store bought croissant dough that has 8 triangle dough.