Aloo tikki wrap is prepared with tortillas, aloo tikki, onion, tomato and cheese. I have posted aloo tikki recipe couple of weeks ago. Since I had leftover tikki’s, i got an idea of making tortilla wrap with it. Myself and my daughter enjoyed this wrap very much.
- 3 nos – Whole wheat tortilla / Plain tortilla
- 3 nos – Aloo tikki (chop them lengthwise)
- 1 no – Onion (chopped into thin circles)
- 1 no – Tomato (chopped into thin circles)
- 1/4 cup – Grated cheese (I used cheddar and mozzarella cheese)
- Salt and pepper as needed
- Grill onion slices and tomato slices in a panini making grill, until they are 3/4 done. Set aside.
- Heat a pan, toast tortillas until you see golden spots on both side. Set aside.
- Now comes the arranging part, take toasted tortilla and place little onion, tomato in the center, followed by chopped aloo tikki and grated cheese. Finally sprinkle little salt and pepper powder as needed.
- Then wrap the tortilla as shown in the picture. Now simple and tasty aloo tikki wrap is ready.
- You can use any cheese of your choice.
- You can skip toasting tortilla instead use tortilla as it is (raw). It tastes as good as toasted one.
- You can use raw onion and tomato in this recipe but I prefer partially cooked onion and tomato.