Iced lemon tea is a refreshing drink helps to quench your thirst during hot summer days. Iced lemon tea tastes really very good when it is freshly made. For the very first time, I tried Raspberry flavor iced tea in chili's restaurant in the US. Still I remember the taste as it tasted so good and very refreshing.
- 2 no’s – Tea bags or 2 tsp – Tea powder
- 2 cups – Water
- 1 tbsp – Lemon juice
- 4 to 5 tbsp – Sugar ( or add as per your taste)
- 2 cups – Ice cubes (add as needed)
- Mint leaves and lemon slices for garnishing
- Take a sauce pan, add water and bring it to rolling boil, switch off the stove.
- Put tea bags inside and set it aside for 5 minutes or until you reach the required tea color.
- Add sugar (I have used brown color sugar) and mix well thoroughly until sugar melts. Allow tea mixture to cool completely and then squeeze out lemon juice, mix well and keep it in refrigerator until use.
- Now take a serving glasses, fill it with lot of ice cubes, few lemon / lime slices and few mint leaves (as shown in the picture). Finally pour tea over ice cubes and serve cold.
- I have used Tetley orange pekoe tea bags that was very perfect for Iced lemon tea.
- You may increase or decrease the quantity of sugar and lemon juices as per your taste.
- Mint leaves gives a nice flavour and will be refreshing too. Do not miss it.
- Do not add too much tea powder or tea bags as it will give bitter taste.