- 1 pack(250gm)/20 pieces – Mushroom (chopped)
- 1 no – Onion (chopped)
- 1 no – Tomato (chopped)
- 1 tsp – Ginger garlic paste
- 1/4 tsp – Turmeric powder
- 2 tsp – Red chili powder (as needed)
- 2 tsp – Coriander powder
- 1 tbsp – Coriander leaves
- Salt as needed
- 1 tbsp – Oil
- 1/4 tsp – Mustard seeds
- 1/4 tsp – Spilt black gram
- 1 tsp – Cumin seeds
- 1 pinch – Asafoetida
- 5 nos – Curry leaves
- Heat oil in a pan,splutter mustard seeds,spilt black gram,cumin seeds,curry leaves and asafoetida.
- Add onion and ginger garlic paste along with required salt and saute until golden. Now add tomato and fry until oil separates.
- Add all masala powders listed above and fry until raw smell goes. Add chopped mushrooms saute for few minutes then add a cup of water (not more than that because mushroom leaves lot of water); cook mushroom until gravy gets thicker.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with chappathi.
- I used brown gourmet mushroom. But you can use your own choice of mushroom.