Eggless pancake prepared with wheat flour, oats and chopped strawberry. Strawberry pancake is a light, fluffy, melts in your mouth and delicious pancakes.
Yields around 6 to 7 pancakes
- 1 cup – Wheat flour
- 2 tbsp – Oats ( i used Quaker instant oats)
- 1/3 cup – Strawberry (chopped)
- 1 to 1 1/2 cup – Milk ( or add as needed) (room temperature)
- 2 tbsp – Sugar
- 2 tbsp – Melted butter
- 1/2 tsp – Vanilla essence
- 1 1/4 tsp – Baking powder
- 1/4 tsp – Cinnamon powder ( optional)
- Salt to taste
- Take mixing bowl, add wheat flour, oats, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon powder and required salt, mix well thoroughly and set it aside.
- In another bowl, add milk and vanilla essence, mix well and set it aside.
- Now pour wet ingredients over dry ingredients and mix well thoroughly without any lumps. Then add melted butter and followed by chopped strawberry, mix well.
- Heat a tawa, take a ladle full of flour and spread it little bit like uthappam. Drizzle some melted butter around the sides and cook both sides till golden brown.Tasty pancake is ready and serve hot with maple syrup.
- Always cook pancake in medium flame. If you cook pancake on high flame, then the inner part of the pancake may not cook well.
- You can keep the prepared flour in the refrigerator for next day.
- You can always replace whole wheat flour with all purpose flour.
- Consistency of pancake batter should be like dosa batter not too thick nor too thin.