Rose milk Icecream is a perfect summer treat that cools your body. It is an eggless, homemade and fresh Icecream that tickles your taste buds. Rose milk Icecream needs very few ingredients and also, it takes very less time to prepare.
Serves 3 to 4
- 1 cup – Heavy whipping cream (35%)
- 1/4 cup – Sugar
- 1 tbsp – Rose syrup
- 1/4 tsp – Rose essence
- Take a mixing bowl, add whipping cream and sugar, beat it using an electric beater until it starts to thicken.
- Add rose milk syrup and rose essence, whip it again. Continue whipping till it gets thick and creamy. Do not beat it for a long time because cream turns into butter.
- Transfer it to a freezer container and freeze over night. Rose milk Icecream is ready and serve cold.
- Do not beat whipping cream for a long time because you will end up making butter instead of icecream. You have to be very cautious.
- You may increase or decrease the quantity of sugar as per your taste. 1/4 cup of sugar was very perfect.
- You can add more rose syrup for a deeper pink color but you should be very cautious. Because you might get a strong rose flavor which does not taste good.