Mushroom wrap is a simple wrap with mushroom, onion and cheese. Mushroom is a low-calorie food and a good source of B vitamins. My daughter like this wrap very much and I hope your kids too like it as much as my daughter.
- 4 nos – Tortilla
- 10 to 12 nos – Mushrooms (brown or white) (remove stem and slice it thinly)
- 1 no – Onion (chop lengthwise thinly)
- 1 tsp – Ginger garlic paste
- 1 pinch – Cumin seeds
- 2 tbsp – Tomato chutney
- 1/4 cup – Cheddar cheese or mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp – Olive oil
- Salt and pepper powder as needed
- Heat oil in a pan, add onion, ginger garlic paste and saute to slightly golden brown. Then add cumin seeds, salt and pepper as needed and saute for few seconds. Finally add sliced mushrooms saute until well cooked.
- Slightly toast tortilla in a frying pan and set aside.
- Now comes arranging part, place toasted tortilla in a plate and spread 1 tsp of tomato chutney allover tortilla, then place 2 tbsp of mushroom mixture in the middle and sprinkle little cheese on the top.
- Then wrap the tortilla as shown in the picture. Now simple and tasty mushroom tortilla wrap is ready.
- You can replace tomato chutney with tomato ketchup. But I liked tomato chutney very much.
- You can use any cheese of your choice.