Here is a very easy avocado shake recipe with just few decent ingredients and you can make delicious, creamy, sweet and velvety but be warned, once you try this Indonesian avocado shake, you will be addicted!.
- 1/2 cup – Ice cubes
- 1 no – Avocado (peeled and seeded)
- 1 cup – Low-fat milk
- 2 tsp – Sugar
- 1 tbsp - Chocolate syrup ( I used Nesquik Brand)
- Peel and seed the avocado. Scoop out the "flesh", making sure to leave behind any browned or blackened parts.
- Put the ice and milk in the blender first, followed by the avocado and sugar.
- Roughly chop and blend until it reaches a nice milkshake consistency.
- Squirt some chocolate syrup inside the serving glass up the sides and leave some in the bottom.
- Pour the mixture into the glass and garnish with a cherry if you like.