- 2 cup – Cauliflower (chopped)
- 3 nos – Egg
- 1 no – Onion (chopped finely)
- 1/4 inch – Ginger (chopped finely)
- 1 no – Green chili (chopped finely)
- 1/4 tsp – Turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp – Pepper powder (as needed)
- 1 tbsp – Coriander leaves
- Salt as needed
- 1 tbsp – Oil
- 1 tsp – Cumin seeds
- 4 nos – Curry leaves (chopped finely)
- 1 pinch – Asafoetida
- Cut cauliflower in to small pieces and cook in water along with turmeric and salt. Once it is 3/4 done; drain water and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, splutter cumin seeds, a pinch asafoetida and curry leaves. Add onion, ginger, green chili and required salt saute until golden brown.
- At this stage add cooked cauliflower, turmeric powder and pepper powder fry for few minutes or until raw smell goes.
- Finally add eggs on top of cauliflower; mix everything well and cook until egg cooks.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with rice.