Chaat is a hugely popular savoury Indian street food snack. This samosa chaat is the ultimate in fast food. It is very easy to make when you have leftover samosas and chickpea curry / chana curry. I have already posted few chaat recipes in my blog:
- 2 nos – Samosas (I used punjabi samosas)
- 1/2 cup – Chickpeas curry
- 1/4 cup – Onion (chopped finely)
- 1/4 cup – Tomato (chopped finely)
- 1 tbsp – Green chutney ( or add as needed)
- 1 tbsp – Tamarind dates chutney ( or add as needed)
- 1 1/2 tbsp – Curd / Yogurt (beaten)
- 1/4 tsp – Chaat masala powder
- 1/4 cup – Nylon sev
- 3 tbsp – Coriander leaves (chopped)
- Salt to taste
- Cut the samosas into four pieces as shown in the picture and plate each samosa separately.
- Pour chickpeas curry over cut samosa, followed by green chutney, tamarind date chutney, beaten curd and chaat masala powder. Then add chopped onion and tomato, if required sprinkle little salt.
- Finally garnish samosa chaat with nylon sev and freshly chopped coriander leaves. Serve samosa chaat immediately.
- Green chutney, tamarind chutney, salt and spice powders in this recipe may be adjusted as per your taste.