Milkshake prepared with dates, almonds and banana along with milk and sugar makes as feel good in hot sunny day.
Serves 2 people
- 3 nos - Dates (medjool dates)
- 1/2 no - Banana
- 10 nos - Almonds
- 1 cup - Milk ( i used 2%)
- Sugar or honey as needed (optional)
- Ice cubes as needed
- Few chopped almonds for garnishing.
- Remove seeds from dates and chop them. Transfer chopped dates, half banana and almonds to a mixer grinder or blender, grind them coarsely.
- Then add milk, few ice cubes and sugar, blend until it reaches a nice milkshake consistency. Garnish with finely chopped almonds after pouring into glasses, serve cold.
- I used medjool dates which are very soft and easy to grind.
- If you find your milkshake thick, then you can add extra milk till you reach the consistency you like.
- Sugar or honey is completely optional. If you are fine with sweetness of dates then no need for sugar or else add required quantity of sugar to the milkshake.