Strawberry Julius is a delicious juice made with fresh strawberries and vanilla extract. I am not a big fan of strawberries but when i tried this recipe, i couldn’t stop me drinking it completely.
Serving Size - 2
- 1 cup – Strawberry (sliced)
- 1/2 cup - Milk (Low fat milk)
- 1/2 cup – Water (you can replace with ice cubes)
- 1/4 cup – Sugar (as per taste)
- 1/2-2/3 tsp - vanilla extract
- Slice up fresh strawberries until you have enough to fill a one cup measure. Add strawberry to a blender or food processor and blend it like a puree.
- After you have pureed the berries in a blender, add rest of ingredients. Blend it until all the ingredients are incorporated and frothy.
- Now delicious strawberry Julius is ready to serve. It is a simple and easy to make juice but worth trying it.