Carrot oats milkshake is a creamy and tasty milkshake prepared with carrot, oats and milk.
Yields: 1 cup
- 1 no – Carrot (large)
- 2 tsp – Oats
- 1 cup – Milk (cold, low fat milk)
- 1 pinch – Cardamom powder (optional)
- Sugar or honey to taste
- Ice cubes as needed
- Heat a pan, slightly roast oats for few seconds and set it aside.
- Wash, peel and chop the carrot into circles. Cook carrot in enough water until 3/4 cooked and drain water completely, allow them to cool.
- Take a blender, add in cooked carrot, roasted oats, sugar or honey and cardamom powder, blend it well until carrots are nicely pureed.
- Finally add milk and ice cubes, blend well until smooth and creamy. Strain the shake with strainer and serve immediately.
- You can use raw carrot instead of cooked carrot. Also no need to cook carrot completely.
- Increase or decrease milk as per the consistency level you wish.
- I used boiled and cooled milk in this recipe.