Eggless blueberry muffin is a delicious muffin bursting with fresh blueberries. Brighten your morning with fluffy, fresh blueberry muffins.
Yields 10 muffins
- 1 cup - All purpose flour
- 1 cup - Milk (at room temperature)
- 1/2 cup - Blueberry (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 cup - Brown sugar
- 1 tsp - Vanilla essence
- 1/2 tsp - Baking soda
- 1/2 tsp - Baking powder
- 5 tbsp - Butter (room temperature)
- Take a mixing bowl, add all purpose flour, brown sugar, baking soda, baking powder and mix well.
- Add milk, butter and vanilla essence to the flour mixture. Mix well until a creamy texture is formed and set aside.
- Finally add fresh or frozen blueberry to the creamy mixture and gently mix it nicely.
- Preheat oven to 350 F or 180 C. Meanwhile take muffin tray and place muffin cups in it if using one. Fill muffin cups with 3/4 full of batter and continue the same process with the rest of the batter.
- Bake it for 25-30mins or until slightly golden brown on top. You can check it by inserting tooth pick, it should come out clean. For me it took 25 mins to cook. Allow muffins to cool in the pan at least 10 minutes before removing them. Eggless Blueberry muffin is ready and serve with whip cream on top.
- Do not over bake muffins otherwise it will become stiff and you lose its flavor.
- You can replace brown sugar with our regular sugar or jaggery.
- Batter should be stiff enough to hold a spoon upright; if it seems runny, then add few extra tablespoons of flour.
- I have used fresh blueberries in this recipe, but you can also use frozen blueberries.
- After adding blueberries mix batter thoroughly but don`t over beat.