Sapodilla which is called sapota in Tamil and chikoo in Hindi. This fruit is commonly used to prepare milkshake in most of the juice centers in Tamil Nadu. Sapodilla is a good source of dietary fiber and rich in calories. Sapodilla contains a good amount of antioxidant vitamins like vitamin C and vitamin A. It tasted awesome and I hope you all like this wonderful taste.
- 3 nos – Sapodilla / Sapota / Chikoo
- 1 1/2 cup – Milk (chilled)
- Few ice cubes
- Sugar as needed
- Wash sapodilla thoroughly. Peel off the skin and remove the seeds.
- Transfer sapodilla to a mixer grinder along with chilled milk, ice cubes and required sugar, blend everything well together. Tasty and healthy sapodilla milkshake is ready. Serve cold.
- You can also replace sugar with honey.