Egg salad sandwich is a simple sandwich is prepared by marinating chopped hard boiled eggs in a mayonnaise sauce. Finally making sandwich out of the marinated egg salad. It tasted awesome and kids will love this.
- 4 slices – Whole wheat bread
- 2 nos – Egg
- 4 slices - Tomato
- 1/3 cup – Onion (sliced lengthwise)
- 2 nos – Lettuce
- 1 1/2 tbsp – Light mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper as needed
- Boil eggs and chop them into pieces. Take a bowl, add chopped eggs, mayonnaise, salt and pepper as needed and mix well. Refrigerate overnight.
- Next day toast breads and place a lettuce, spread 2 tbsp of egg salad, 2 slices of tomato, few onions, salt and pepper, on one side of the bread and close it with other bread. Continue the same process with rest of the bread slices.
- Now egg salad sandwich is ready.
- You can also marinate finely chopped celery along with egg.
- You can also add hot pepper sauce to make it little more spicy.