Green smoothie, a green color smoothie prepared with spinach, pear and banana, that is a cool and healthy smoothie for summer breakfast. It was a creamy, mild tasting and filling green smoothies.
Serves 2 to 3
- 2 cups – Spinach / pasalai keerai
- 1 no – Pear
- 1 no – Banana
- 1 cup – Milk / soy milk / almond milk
- 1/2 cup – Plain Greek yogurt (vanilla flavour)
- Ice cubes as needed
- Honey, optional
- Wash spinach thoroughly for 2 to 3 times and set it aside. Wash and chop pear into cubes, same way chop banana into circles, keep it aside.
- Take a blender, add spinach, chopped pear, banana, milk, Greek yogurt and ice cubes, blend it until creamy approximately 45 seconds. Serve immediately.
- You may replace Greek yogurt with our regular yogurt.
- You may replace our regular milk with soy milk or almond milk.
- If it’s not sweet enough for you, add some honey. I did not use any.