Grape juice is a very refreshing drink during summer. I used seedless black grapes in this recipe which you can replace with any grapes of your choice. Here comes the recipe.
Serves: 2 to 3 people
- 2 cups – Grape ( i used black grapes)
- 1 tsp – Lemon juice
- Water as needed
- Sugar or honey to taste
- Ice cubes as needed
- Wash grapes thoroughly in water for 2 to 3 times. Transfer washed grapes to a mixer grinder in batches, grind them to puree. If you prefer you can add little water for easy grinding.
- Take a mixing bowl, add grapes puree and 2 cups of water (or add as needed), mix well. Strain through a metal strainer, now add required sugar and lemon juices, mix well again. Add ice cubes and serve chilled.
- Adjust sugar and water according to the sourness of the grapes. Mine was very sour, so i added more water and little more sugar.
- You can use any grapes of your choice like green, purple, red grapes.
- I used seedless grapes for this recipe.