Milkshake prepared with pomegranate, almonds, chilled milk and sugar. Almonds are great twist to this milkshake which is very healthy.
Serves 2 people
- 1 cup – Pomegranate
- 1 cup – Chilled milk (or as needed)
- 8 to 10 nos – Almonds
- Sugar or honey as needed
- Ice cubes (few)
- Take a mixer grinder, add pomegranate and almonds, grind them to puree. Then add chilled milk along ice cubes and required sugar or honey, blend everything well together. Tasty and healthy pomegranate milkshake is ready. Serve cold.
- If you find your milkshake thick, then you can add extra milk till you reach the consistency you like.
- Sugar or honey is completely optional. If you are fine with sweetness of pomegranate then no need for sugar or else add required quantity of sugar to the milkshake.
- If your pomegranate is very sour, then add less quantity of it.
- Ice cubes are completely optional.