Watermelon juice is prepared with watermelon, honey and ice cubes. A watermelon contains about 6% sugar and 92% water by weight. It is a good source of vitamin C. Simple juice with watermelon is just a beautiful way to quench your thirst on a summer day.
- 4 cups – Watermelon (Cubed and seeded)
- 1 tbsp – Honey (as needed)
- 1/4 cup – Ice cubes
- Cut watermelon roughly into 1-inch cubes. Transfer watermelon cubes to a blender or food processor, grind it until smooth.
- Pour mixture through a strainer into a pitcher and then add ice cubes and honey. Mix well and serve cold.
- You can also replace honey with sugar.