Corn chaat is a quick chaat prepared with fresh or frozen corn and mild spices.
- 1 cup - Corn Kernels (fresh or frozen)
- 1/8 tsp - Chaat Masala
- Red chilli powder to taste
- Lemon Juice to taste
- 1/4 tsp - Oil
- Salt to taste
- Cook corn kernels in enough water until it is well cooked.
- Heat oil in a pan, add the boiled corn and fry for few minutes. Then add red chilli powder, chat masala and required salt to it and once again fry for a minute.
- Switch off the flame and add lemon juice. Quick corn chaat is ready and serve hot with hot tea.
- I used frozen corn in this recipe. You can use fresh or frozen corn.
- You can increase or decrease quantity of red chilli powder as per your spice level.