This is a tasty and nutritious breakfast recipe for those who run in a hurry every morning. This healthy breakfast takes very less time to prepare. Also it is a kids friendly recipe.
- 2 nos – Egg
- 1/4 cup – Mixed capsicums / peppers (I used green and red bell peppers)
- 1/2 no – Onion (chopped finely)
- 1 no – Garlic (chopped finely)
- 3 tbsp – Cheddar cheese grated
- 2 tsp – Olive oil
- 2 tsp – Finely chopped coriander leaves for garnishing
- Salt and black pepper as needed
- Take a bowl, add in two eggs and beat it nicely along with little salt and black pepper. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add onion and garlic, saute for few seconds. Then add mixed bell peppers along with little salt and black pepper for about two minutes or until completely cooked.
- Reduce the flame to medium or low. Now spread it all over pan (as shown in the picture) and pour the egg mixture on vegetables. Cover with lid and cook until omelette is well cooked, check in between because egg takes very less time to cook.
- Switch off the stove, sprinkle grated cheese and chopped coriander leaves on top, serve hot.
- You can use any vegetable of your choice like mushroom, tomato, different colored bell peppers etc.
- You can also serve this omelette by folding it like a half circle.
- Do not add too much salt and black pepper while sautéing vegetables because we have already added little salt and black pepper in eggs.
- Always keep the flame in low or medium otherwise omelette will not get cooked inside.