Rose milk is one of my favourite drink to quench my thirst in summer. I prepared rose milk with store bought powder, which i tasted at my aunt's place when i visited India last time. It was tasting wonderful and it tickled my childhood memories. I bought rose milk drink mix from India to try for this summer.
Serves 2 people
- 2 cups - Milk (i used 2%)
- 4 tsp - Rose milk mix ( i used rajam brand)
- Sugar to taste
- Take a vessel, add milk and bring it to boil. Switch off the stove, when the foam comes up.
- Allow them to cool completely and transfer it to a bowl. Keep it in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours.
- Now take a bowl, add 4 tsp of rose milk drink mix, required sugar and filtered chilled milk to it, mix everything well. Simple and yummy rose milk is ready, serve cold.
- You can also use whole milk instead of 2 % milk.