Delicious and juicy orange fruit contains an impressive list of essential nutrients, vitamins, minerals for normal growth and development and overall well-being.The fruit is low in calories, contains no saturated fats or cholesterol, but is rich in dietary fiber, pectin, which is very effective in persons with excess body weight.
Oranges, like other citrus fruits, is an excellent source of vitamin C , vitamin A, It is also a very good source of B-complex vitamins such as thiamin, pyridoxine, and folates. It also contains a very good amount of minerals like potassium and calcium.
- 3 nos – Orange (preferably sweet one)
- 1/2 to 1 no – Lemon (as needed)
- 1 tbsp – Sugar (as needed)
- Ice cubes as needed
- Squeeze out the juice from orange as well as lemon and mix enough sugar to it. If needed strain the juice.
- Place ice cubes in serving glasses and pour the juice over the cubes. Healthy orange juice with lemon is ready. Serve immediately.
- Sugar is completely optional. If fruit is sweet enough then don’t need any sugar.