Carrot gets its characteristic and bright orange color from β-carotene, which is metabolized into vitamin A in humans. Carrots are also rich in dietary fiber, antioxidants, and minerals. Carrot milkshake is a creamy and tasty milkshake made with carrot and milk.
- 1 no – Carrot ( large, grated)
- 1 cup – Milk ( low fat milk)
- 2 tsp – Sugar ( as needed)
- 1 pinch – Cardamom powder (optional)
- 3 or 4 nos – Ice cubes
- Chopped nuts for garnishing
- Wash, peel and grate the carrot. In a blender, add milk, sugar, carrot, cardamom powder and ice cubes. Blend well until smooth and creamy.
- Strain the shake with strainer. Garnish with chopped nuts and serve immediately.
- You can also fry the carrot for 4 or 5 mins until raw smell goes instead of using raw.