Cantaloupe is normally eaten as a fresh fruit, as a salad, or as a dessert with ice cream or custard. Cantaloupe is also known as musk melon, rock melon in several parts of the world. Cantaloupe contains lot of health benefits like Vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E etc . This juice is smooth and creamy from the cantaloupe and a little spicy from the ginger.
- 1/2 no – Cantaloupe/Muskmelon
- 1 inch – Ginger
- 1 tsp – Honey (as needed)
- Ice cubes as needed
- Remove skin and seeds of cantaloupe and chop it.
- In a juicer, blend cantaloupe, ginger and honey into a puree. Using strainer, separate the juice and pulp.
- Take a glass, fill with ice cubes. Pour juice over ice and enjoy!
- You can replace honey with sugar.