Eggless chocolate mug cake is a instant cake prepared in microwave oven not conventional oven. I was keeping this recipe in my draft for long time and now time has come to post it.
- 3 tbsp - All purpose flour(Maida)
- 3 tbsp – Sugar
- 3 tbsp – Milk
- 1 1/2 tbsp - Cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp - Vanilla essence
- 1/4 tsp – Baking soda
- 3 tbsp - Cooking oil ( I used canola oil)
- 2 tsp - Chocolate chips(Optional)
- 1 pinch – Salt
- Take a mixing bowl, add all purpose flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt, mix well.
- Add oil, vanilla essence and milk to it and stir well with a spoon until it becomes a smooth batter. See that there are no lumps found. Finally add the chocolate chips and give it one stir.
- Transfer this mixture to a microwave safe mug and microwave for 2 mins. Check it out after 1 1/2 mins and the cake would initially look puffed up but would drop down once cooled. Chocolate mug cake is ready.
- The batter should be creamy and in flowing consistency.
- You can serve with vanilla ice cream.