Lassi is a popular and traditional yogurt-based drink of the Indian subcontinent. It is made by blending yogurt with water and Indian spices. Mango lassi is most commonly found in India and Pakistan though it is gaining popularity worldwide. It is made from yogurt, water and mango pulp.
- 1 cup – Mango (nice ripe, chopped)
- 1/2 cup – Yogurt ( thick curd)
- 1/4 cup – Water
- 1 tbsp – Sugar (as per taste)
- Ice cubes as needed
- Peel the mango and cut it into cubes. Take a blender, add chopped mango, yogurt, water, ice cubes and required sugar and blend it into a puree. Adjust the consistency by adding or reducing the amount of water.
- Sprinkle a pinch of cardamom powder if desired and serve chilled.