Bread egg omelette is a healthy and filling breakfast, very simple and quick recipe that can be served along with hot tea or coffee.
- 4 nos – Bread ( I used Whole wheat bread)
- 3 nos – Eggs
- 1/2 cup – Onion (chopped finely)
- 1/4 cup – Tomato ( remove seeds and chop finely)
- 1/4 tsp – Ginger (chopped finely)
- 1 tbsp – Coriander leaves chopped
- Pepper powder as needed
- Salt as needed
- 1 tsp – Oil
- Take a mixing bowl, add eggs, chopped onion, tomato, ginger, coriander leaves, salt and pepper powder, mix everything well with beater.
- Heat oil in a tawa, place round egg ring (oil the sides) and fill them with egg mixture as shown in the picture. Allow them to cook.
- Use knife to remove the sides and then remove the egg ring. Turn egg to the other sides and cook them completely. Remove from tawa and set it aside.
- Toast bread until they are slightly golden brown. Place omelette in between two breads and serve hot.
- You may either use white bread or whole wheat bread.
- It is completely optional to use round egg ring.