- 4 nos – Bread (I used whole wheat bread)
- ½ cup – Milk (Whole milk)
- 2 tbsp – Custard powder (vanilla flavor)
- 1 tbsp – Sugar (as needed)
- Butter or ghee for toasting
- Take a wide bowl, mix custard powder in little milk to a smooth paste. Add boiled milk and sugar mix everything well together. Allow them to cool.
- Dip bread slices in custard milk for a second and immediately transfer it to a hot tawa greased with little ghee/butter. Allow it to get toasted well and slowly turn over and cook on other side as well.
- Serve hot with butter or honey or jam. It can also be served as it is.
- Cook in low flame slowly while toasting because that gives you a crispy and golden color toast.