Tasty and delicious, this brown sugar and cinnamon glazed grilled pineapple can be eaten as a side dish or served as dessert with some ice cream on the side. If you want to try something quick and easy to make for dessert this summer, try this grilled pineapple.
Serves 2 to 3
- 1/2 ripe - Pineapple, cut into half inch slices
- 1/4 cup – Brown sugar
- 1 tsp – Cinnamon powder
- Combine brown sugar and cinnamon in a large ziplock bag. Add the pineapple slices, close the bag tightly, and shake it so that the cinnamon and brown sugar coats the pineapple slices.
- Place the pineapple in the refrigerator for at least 10 to15 minutes. Pre heat your grill, lightly coat the grill with cooking spray or butter.
- Place the pineapple slices on the grill and turn them every few minutes until it is tender and grilled, about 3 to 5 minutes on each side. Serve immediately.
- Cut pineapples into half inch slices, not too thin.
- Choose ripe pineapple for this recipe for yummy grilled pineapple.
- You can increase or decrease the quantity of brown sugar as per your taste.