Tea has lot of health benefits like it contains antioxidants, has less caffeine than coffee, reduce risk of heart attack and stroke, protects bones, it is calories free. I prepared tea with palm jaggery instead of sugar. I love to have tea with rusk or less sweetened biscuits.
- 2 1/4 cups – Water
- 4 tbsp – Palm jaggery (add as needed)
- 1/2 to 1 tsp – Tea ( depends on the strongness of tea powder)
- 1 no – Cardamom (crushed)
- Take a vessel, add in powdered palm jaggery and water, bring it to boil and continue boiling until palm jaggery dissolves completely.
- Then add enough tea powder and cardamom, once again bring it to boil and switch off the stove. Filter using a tea strainer and serve hot.
- Increase or decrease the quantity of tea powder depending on the strongness of it.