Farfalle is a type of pasta and its name derived from Italian word farfalla (butterfly). Farfalle cheesy pasta is a simple and quick pasta made with cream cheese. I am sure kids will love this pasta.
- 1 cup – Farfalle pasta / Butterfly pasta
- 1/4 cup – Green pepper / Capsicum (chopped finely)
- 1/4 cup – Tomato (chopped finely)
- 1 tsp – Ginger garlic paste
- 1 1/2 tbsp – Cream cheesy spread ( I used “kraft” brand philadelphia)
- 1/4 tsp – Pepper powder (as needed)
- Salt as needed
- 2 tsp – Olive oil
- 1 tbsp – Cheddar cheese grated (for garnishing)
- In a deep pan, heat water with a few drops of oil and bring it to a boil. Add pasta along with 1tsp salt and let it cook for 10 minutes, until it turns soft and firm. Now check the pasta and drain excess water using a colander; keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add ginger garlic paste saute for few seconds and then add capsicum saute for a second. Do not cook capsicum completely (cook until 1/2 done).
- Now add cream cheese and fry until cheese gets melted. Add cooked pasta, tomato, required salt and pepper powder; mix everything well together. Cook for 2 minutes and switch off the stove.
- Garnish with Cheddar cheese or any cheese of your choice and serve hot.