I hope many of you tired of eating normal coconut chutney so thought of sharing this simple chutney made with coconut and coriander leaves. I am sure you love this delicious chutney.
- ¾ cup -Coconut grated
- 1 handful –Coriander leaves
- 1 inch –Ginger
- 1 no –Tamarind(blueberry size or as needed)
- 2 or 3 nos -Green chilies ( as needed)
- Salt as needed
- Water( as required for grinding)
- 2 tsp – Oil
- 1/4 tsp – Mustard seeds
- 1/4 tsp – Split black gram
- 1 pinch – Asafoetida
- 4 or 5 nos – Curry leaves
- Heat a pan, add coriander leaves and saute in low flame for few seconds not more than that.
- Grind all ingredients in the list along with the sautéed leaves to a smooth paste.
- Temper it with mustard seeds,split black gram,curry leaves and asafoetida.
- Serve with hot Idly or dosai.