I am very excited to share all my readers, friends and followers that 7aumsuvai reached 100000 page hits this week. This could have not possible without your continuous visits and feedback on my posts. I never thought that I will be able to achieve this before I celebrate my blog anniversary. In this moment I though of sharing a quick and easy sweet recipe. Also I would like to let you know that I am going for a vacation and will be back with new authentic recipes in the new year. During my vacation I am planning to post few recipes if everything goes fine. Here comes today’s recipe. Palkova is a popular sweet and every one knows it is a time consuming process. This microwave palkova takes only 10 mins and it tastes awesome. Here comes the recipe for quick and tasty microwave palkova.
- 1 can( 300 ml) – Condensed milk
- 3 tbsp – Yogurt
- 1/2 tbsp – Ghee
- Take a microwave bowl (bigger one is preferred), grease with ghee and pour the condensed milk into the bowl.
- Add 3 tbsp of yogurt to the condensed milk and mix well. Keep in Microwave over high for 10 to 12 mins and stir in between (every 40 to 60 seconds).
- After 10 to 12 minutes you will see the change in color and consistency(see the picture). Garnish with chopped pistachios or almonds. Quick and tasty palkova is ready.
- Do not worry about the consistency because it will get thick when cooled down.
- Cooking time may differ from each microwave. Mine got done in 11 mins.