Fruit custard is one of the easiest dessert that can be done in few minutes. Kids will love this and it is a nice way to include fruits in their diet.
- 2 cup – Milk
- 1 1/2 tbsp – Vanilla custard powder
- 2 cups – Fruits (I used apple, pineapple, banana, strawberry, blueberry, few pomegranates)
- 3 to 4 tsp – Sugar (as needed)
- Chop fruits into cubes and Keep it aside.Mix custard powder in warm milk and set aside.
- Heat milk in a pan, bring it to boil and then add custard milk mixture along with sugar, mix well. The mixture will start thickening so be very careful and keep stirring till a creamy consistency is formed. It should be like pouring consistency.
- Switch off the stove and allow the custard mixture to cool down and then add fruits, mix well. Fruit custard is ready and serve cold.
- The consistency of custard mixture should be a little watery because when you refrigerate, it will automatically thickens.