Roasted vegetables are great summer treat for veggie lovers. Fresh vegetables are roasted with garlic flavoured olive oil and served with your favourite dip.
Serves 2 to 3
- 3 cups – Fresh vegetables ( i used broccoli, zucchini, carrot)
- 3 nos – Garlic clove
- 4 to 5 tbsp – Olive oil ( or use as needed)
- Salt and pepper powder to taste
- Wash and cut vegetables as shown in the pictures, set it aside.
- Take a small bowl, add olive oil, finely chopped garlic, required salt and pepper powder, mix well and set it aside for 10 minutes so that garlic can flavor the oil.
- Preheat the oven to 400° and line a pan with aluminum foil. Meanwhile toss vegetables with garlic flavoured olive oil. Just make sure all vegetables are coated with little olive oil on them to prevent burning and sticking.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes depending on the variety and size of your vegetables. When it is half done, turn over vegetables to other side to make sure vegetables are completely roasted. Once done remove from oven and serve it with your favourite dip.
- Baking time depends on the vegetable you are using. Few vegetables need very less time and some vegetables need little extra time to cook.
- I used broccoli, zucchini and carrot. You may use cauliflower, capsicum, beans, asparagus, potato, sweet potato etc.