Bread pizza is a simple pizza made with bread, few vegetables and cheese. Kids will love this. I was keeping this in my draft for long time and finally posting it today.
- 4 slices – Bread ( I used whole wheat bread)
- 1 no – Onion ( chopped)
- 1/4 cup – Green bell pepper (chopped)
- 1/4 cup – Red bell pepper (chopped)
- 2 tbsp – Tomato sauce/ pizza sauce (as needed)
- 2 tsp – Olive oil
- 1 tsp – Italian seasonings ( I used oregano and basil)
- Mozzarella Cheese for topping (I used both mozzarella and cheddar cheese)
- Chilli flakes to sprinkle
- Brush olive oil on the baking tray and on the bread slices lightly.
- Spread the tomato/pasta sauce on one side of the bread. Then sprinkle chopped green and red bell pepper, onion.
- Now sprinkle Italian seasoning and grated cheese on top. Now sprinkle chilli flakes on top of the cheese.
- Preheat the oven on 350F / 180c for 10 mins and bake it for 5 to 7 mins until the cheese melts and the bread become crispy. Serve hot.
- You can use any vegetable of your choice.
- If you need you can also sprinkle little salt and pepper to this recipe.