Zucchini grilled with garlic infused olive oil that is quick and yummy starter during summer get to gather. You may serve with any spicy or mild sauce of your choice.
Serves 2 to 3
- 1 no – Zucchini
- 2 tbsp – Olive oil
- 2 clove – Garlic (grated or chopped finely or crushed)
- 1/8 tsp – Italian seasonings
- 1/4 tsp – Lemon juice
- Salt and pepper powder to taste
- Wash zucchini and cut them into thick slices as shown in the picture, set it aside.
- Take a mixing bowl, add olive oil, grated garlic, Italian seasonings, lemon juice, required salt and pepper powder, mix well and set it aside for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Now add sliced zucchini into the garlic infused olive oil and rub it all over zucchini. Let it sit for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Heat a grilled ( i used panini making grill), place marinated zucchini and turn them every few minutes until it is tender and grilled, about 3 to 5 minutes on each side. Serve immediately.
- Cut zucchini into half inch slices, not too thin.
- While grilling you may also brush the zucchini with left over garlic infused olive oil for more glazy and yummy look.
- You may increase or decrease the quantity of pepper powder and lemon juice as per your taste.