Fluffy and yummy pancake prepared with chocolate chip, egg, flour and milk, that tasted delicious and chocolatey. I would say this chocolate chip pancake is a kid-friendly breakfast, for adults too.
Yields around 7 to 8 pancake
- 1 cup – All purpose flour
- 1/4 cup – Chocolate chip
- 1 cup – Milk (room temperature)
- 1 no – Egg
- 2 tbsp – Butter (melted- room temperature)
- 1 tbsp – Brown sugar / White sugar
- 1/2 tsp – Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp – Vanilla essence
- 1 to 2 tbsp – Water
- Salt to taste
- Take a mixing bowl, add all purpose flour, brown sugar, baking powder, required salt and mix well, set aside.
- Now add egg, vanilla essence, melted butter, milk and water, mix well thoroughly without forming any lumps. Batter should be of pouring consistency.
- Heat a tawa or dosa pan, add little butter and pour 1/4 cup of batter per pancake onto the pan. Allow them to cook both sides till golden brown.Tasty chocolate chip pancake is ready and serve hot with maple syrup.
- Always cook pancake in medium flame. If you cook pancake on high flame, then the inner part of the pancake may not cook well.
- You can keep the prepared flour in the refrigerator for next day.
- You can always replace all purpose flour with whole wheat flour .
- Consistency of pancake batter should be like dosa batter not too thick nor too thin.