An easy and healthy juice with carrot, apple and lemon which takes less than 10 mins to prepare. It is a refreshing drink that helps to cool our body during summer.
- 4 nos – Apple
- 3 nos – Carrot
- 1 tbsp - Fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp – Sugar or honey (as needed)
- Ice cubes for serving
- Wash and chop apple (with skin) and carrot (remove skin) into cubes.
- Transfer them to a blender or mixer grinder and grind them thoroughly to a puree by adding less than 1 1/2 cups of water.
- Take a bowl, strain the juice using strainer and throw away the pulp.
- Stir in the sugar and lemon juice. Place ice cubes in serving glasses and pour the juice over the cubes. Serve cold and enjoy.
- Adding lemon helps to preserve the vitamins in the juice and also bring out the flavor of the apple and carrot.