One day my daughter was asking for some sandwich for lunch. I had nothing except bread and leftover soya chunk keema curry made for chappathi a day before at home. Finally I got an idea of making soya keema sandwich. You know what my picky eater (my daughter) had one whole sandwich completely. She was saying yummy and asked for more.
- 4 slices – Whole wheat bread (any of your choice)
- 1 cup – Soya chunk keema curry
- 1 tsp – Oil
- 1 tsp – Butter
- Heat oil in a pan, add soya chunk keema curry and saute until it is completely dry. Allow them to cool.
- Remove the edges of the bread and set aside.
- Heat a tawa, add little butter, place breads and toast until you see golden brown spots on both sides.
- Spread 2 tbsp of soya chunk keema curry on one side of the bread and close it with other bread. Continue toasting until you see nice golden brown color on both sides of the bread. Follow the same procedure with the rest of the bread slices.